Skip to content
- Received Best Paper Award in International Conference on the role of Indian Systems Medicine and Homeopathy in the 21st Century held in February 1st and 2nd 2003. Organised by Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy at Image Auditorium, Chennai.
Neikkuri – One of the Siddha parameters, Characteristics and case study.
- Award given by Federation of Tamil Sangams (FeTNA) of North America for Outstanding contribution to the field of Siddha Medicine. 4th July 2014.
- Award given by Tamil Sangam of Washington D.C. for Exploring Siddha system of Medicine through Scientifically accepted methods.13th July 2014.
- Award given by Tamil Sangams of Atlanta, St. Louis, Minnesota, New Jersey, California North Carolina and Dallas, North America for Exploring Siddha system of Medicine October 2015 and September 2016.
- Certificate of Appreciation by Department of Community Health and Preventive Medicine, MOREHOUSE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Atlanta, Georgia, USA for the Inaugural Integrated Medicine Lecture. 23rd September 2016.
- Dr Saravanan presented a research paper in this AIHM conference, San Diego, USA, 2018. Accepted for Poster presentation. It received second place award. This is a very proud movement. Aya chendooram, a siddha classical preparation effectively manage the type 2 diabetes mellitus. It reduces the blood sugar and increases the Insulin levels.